INTERVIEW WITH NEW YORK BLOGGER | NYC | THE STORY

NEW YORK CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS...



No doubts that NYC is my favorite city. Even though I hate chaotic situations I love place to be calm and quiet but that my complexity zone that NYC give me such an inspiration and positive energy ,so for you guys my reader I want to bring you guys to NYC but not physically be in NYC ,so here it is my latest interview with the lovely Tracy Kaler from 'tracysnewyorklife'
She's incredible and I love her blog and here what you want to know about the city that never sleeps. 

1.Is it true that in NYC anything is possible?
Although probably a matter of opinion, I think if you work hard, New York is a city where most anything can happen. There’s an amazing energy in this city and the possibilities are endless, so with drive and determination, NYC is the place to make your dreams come true.

2.With the city full of inspirations and many of positive and enthusiastic people, does it make you feel any peer pressure or anything thing like that?
New York is a very competitive city, and the pressure is always on. The smartest, most ambitious people live and work here, but that pushes you to work harder, and be better. NYC is not a city for the faint of heart.


3. How does it feel when you live in one of the greatest city in the world? Does it give you any inspiration or motivation? 
The energy in New York City is motivating, and the people are inspiring. There are so many creative and talented people in this town –– I find it impossible to not feel inspired on an almost daily basis. On the flip side, the number of intelligent and successful people can be intimidating.

4. I love NYFW and always watch Fashion TV and I saw people in NYC dress them self perfectly and very stylish, so what's your style like? My style is mixed, and I often dress for comfort, especially if I am out running around the city. I adore dresses of all kinds. I wear a lot of black, but I also love bright colors. Shoes and boots are my guilty pleasure. I probably have 50-75 pairs. I haven’t counted.


5. Any good tips for low price shopping store in NYC? Like vintage or thrift store or maybe flea market in NYC?
There are great thrift stores in NYC. Only in New York can you find a Dolce & Gabanna shirt in a second hand store. Housing Works is great, and has multiple locations around town. Beacon’s Closet also has a terrific selection. Flea markets: Hell’s Kitchen is good, and of course, Brooklyn Flea!



6. What's your favorite boroughs in NYC? And which is your favorite neighborhoods ? I love aspects of every borough, but I live in Manhattan and I am a Manhattan girl. I love Chelsea, Hell’s Kitchen, Fort Greene, Williamsburg, and Brooklyn Heights. I love the brownstones!

7. The must place to hangout? The East Village has tons of cools spots…too many to mention. That’s my go-to neighborhood for a laid-back night out. I’m especially fond of Rue B for the crowd and live jazz.

8. The food that is 'the must ' try?
There are too many incredible restaurants. You could live in NYC your entire life and never eat at all of them! I really like General Assembly and Craft in Manhattan, and Buttermilk Channel in Brooklyn.

9. Can you give the tips and some pros/cons for anyone who desires to move to NYC?
Plan ahead. Save up. Come to NYC for a week or two before you move. Sublet an apartment and see as much of the city as you can. Be sure it’s what you want and that you are mentally prepared. 

New York is expensive. It can be exhausting, overstimulating, and a tough city to live in for the long haul. You either love New York, or you don’t, and living here is not for everyone. Personally, I can’t imagine living any place else.

YOU GUYS CAN CHECK OUT HER AWESOME POST ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN NEW YORK CITY HERE !



xx 

INTERVIEW | INTERVIEW WITH NEW YORK BLOGGER ARTICLE TEXT ©copyright Yanisa Yimsuwan 2014.
photos credit : NICHLAS W. ANDERSEN , new-yorkcity.net

Comments

Popular Posts