HOW TO DEAL WHEN YOU FEEL DEPRESSED?? {BLOGGER MOOD}



My dad taught me that Bhuddist once's said "Every distress happened and gone,every  happiness happened and gone too",so dont drag yourself down no matter what sorry you are or how depress you are there's millions people who's been worst than you.Live your life & don't be too overwhelmed with anything.Stay your mind and learn to let go.I believe that everything happens for a reason,and I learn to let it go.I stay by that quote every single day in my life.It makes me feel better and happier and I learn to enjoy the moment in my life rather than be depressed all the time an yes you can be depress I am too but don't le it swallow your soul. xx


Here's what I found...............
The key to depression recovery is to start with a few small goals and slowly build from there. Draw upon whatever resources you have. You may not have much energy, but you probably have enough to take a short walk around the block or pick up the phone to call a loved one.
Take things one day at a time and reward yourself for each accomplishment. The steps may seem small, but they’ll quickly add up. And for all the energy you put into your depression recovery, you’ll get back much more in return.
 
  • Turn to trusted friends and family members. Share what you’re going through with the people you love and trust. Ask for the help and support you need. You may have retreated from your most treasured relationships, but they can get you through this tough time.
  • Try to keep up with social activities even if you don’t feel like it. Often when you’re depressed, it feels more comfortable to retreat into your shell, but being around other people will make you feel less depressed.
  • Join a support group for depression. Being with others dealing with depression can go a long way in reducing your sense of isolation. You can also encourage each other, give and receive advice on how to cope, and share your experiences.  



  • Comments

    Popular Posts