MICHELLE PHAN {THE NEW POTATO}



Michelle Phan

YouTube Personality

What’s your drink?
Green tea everyday.
What’s the beauty routine you do every morning?
I clean my face with a wet cotton pad (I don’t use cleanser in the morning). After, I always use sunscreen (at least SPF 35) before using serums, moisturizers and makeup.
What products are always inside your bathroom mirror?
I like to hide my secrets behind my mirror. Kidding. Cotton swabs, nail clippers, and all my essentials that I don’t want to misplace.
In the same vein as “What is the new black?”, what’s “the new potato” of beauty?
The new thing in beauty? The bigger the brow, the better the look. Big brows are back. I know people have been saying that for the past ten years, but in all seriousness, it’s the real deal. Big brows are truly back and they’re taking the fashion world by storm. I feel bad for the tweezer industry.
What are your vices?
I’m impatient. I can’t sit still and wait. I always have to get things done and move. That’s why my boyfriend is my yang. He slows me down. A balanced life is a happy life.
What are five things you’re loving right now?
Beanies to conceal a bad hair day, my new car (the Range Rover Evoque), TSA pre-check line, my Unicorn slippers (they make my feet feel magical) and my Mom. She’s the coolest.
What are your favorite cities for food? Where do you go to in each?
Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, New York, Los Angeles and now San Francisco. [I go to] Japan for the best sushi and ramen, Thailand for the best (and cheapest) grilled seafood, Vietnam for the best coffee, New York for my favorite six dollar chicken and rice on 53rd and 6th, Los Angeles for the best authentic Southern Italian food I’ve ever had (and I’ve been to Italy) at Clusi Batusi, and San Francisco for the Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Market (look for their salmon lox).

see more from Michelle here{THE NEW POTATO}

Comments

Popular Posts