Do we need the complexion illuminates for our FACE ?? {Glow baby glow}

 
 
 
Instant Light Brush-On Perfector
 
"All the magic of radiance in a brush."


info from Clarins USA
 
In one quick stroke, this brush-on perfector helps conceal imperfections and disguise shadowy areas as it firms and smoothes skin. Oat Sugars deliver an instant tightening effect to skin upon application, helping to diminish signs of fatigue and imperfections as Clarins Light Optimziing Complex illuminates the eye area and smoothes skin
 
How to apply
For use around eyes, on expression lines, on sides of nose, middle of forehead and wherever lines and shadows can appear.
 
 
I never use this product yet but I love to.But unfortunately in Thailand Clarins Cosmetics is not available but I'm a fan! And for me I don't wearing make up at all on my daily basis,but sometimes you have a meeting kind of anything like that you definitely need a little bit of illumination on your face ,so I think this would be nice choice for anyone who doesn't want to apply a foundation because it too much.To create a glow skin and makes you look natural not too much cakey. Xx


Comments

Popular Posts