INTERVIEW FRENCH BLOGGER | MATTHIAS CORNILLEAU FROM STYLNOXE | THESTORY




I've been followed his blog and Instagram for a year or so. I have to say that his style is REMARKABLE ! Not only his sense of style but as well as his photography skills.  And he was nice enough to let me asked him a few questions. So here it is enjoy !


Q&A with Matthias Cornilleau


1.        How do you motivate yourself?
 So boring to sleep...


2.       You’re vegetarian right?  So what’s your favorite vegan food?

 I especially enjoy the Asian food for vegetarians such as Nasi goreng :)


3.       You travel quiet a lot, so give what’s your essentials thing you can’t live without while you’re travel?

 My camera, I need it to keep all remembrances... 





4.       If you weren't live in Paris, what other part of France would you want to live in?

 I sometimes want to come back to my Normandy, where I grew-up. There it is more peaceful and natural.


5.       What’s your song of the week?

 "Distorted Angels" by Archive



6.       Where’s your next travel destination?

 I don't know yet cause I have to go to school for a moment but I would love to discover South America or another country of Asia.



7.       What’s your top 3 staple clothing for everyday life?

Black jeans, a bracelet and a green stuff.






 Matthias Cornilleau

 FOLLOW HIM ON INSTAGRAM @STYLENOXE 





**ALL PICTURES COURTESY OF STYLNOXE.COM
PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE PICTURES WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION.

INTERVIEW FRENCH BLOGGER | MATTHIAS CORNILLEAU FROM STYLNOXE ARTICLE TEXT ©copyright Yanisa Yimsuwan 2014.



Comments

Popular Posts