WHAT TO WEAR IN THIS DECEMBER ?? | BRING THE ORANGE BACK | #THEINSPIRATIONS #STYLE

BRING THE ORANGE BACK !

BRING THE ORANGE BACK ! by yanisa-nach featuring an ear cuff

I do love dark colors and mostly grey,black but sometime it makes me feel sick of what I've chose but in the end I still pick them as my main color of my ootd. So what about some colorfull bag instead! Totally change the entire look ! Like this orange fur clutch ! xx

1.Proenza Schouler PS Elliot Leather and Fur Clutch

2.Stella McCartney Oversize Square Sunglasses

3.Women's Movado 'Bold' Diamond Index Ceramic Bracelet Watch, 36mm

4.Judith Leiber Couture Camera Crystal 
Minaudiere

5.CHANEL LES BEIGES All-in-One Healthy 
Glow Fluid Broad Spectrum SPF 15

6.French Connection Ciao Checked Trousers, Black/White

7.Nars Audacious Lipstick Jeanne Cherry Red

8.Charlotte Tilbury Limited Edition K.I.S.S.I.N.G. 
Lipstick

9.Violeta by Mango Mohair Sweater, Beige

10.Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Florale 

11.French Connection Ear Cuff and Stud Earring 
Set

12.ASOS ROYAL Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots

Comments

Popular Posts