MURPHY'S LAW

While I reading my Advance Database's lecture, I saw that I wrote something seems interesting to me on my lecture and it's about one of Murphy's law.
My professor told us about the law which talk about thing could go worse at the most incapable time you could ever imagine. So, I went through a little research and found something similar to what my professor have said. Also, I have my eyes on these...

Murphy's first law is 'Nothing is as easy as it looks.'
 Which is totally true because sometimes thing goes pretty well and smooth for us, but for others it's not as easy. This is what I believe

Murphy's Second Law 'Everything takes longer than you think.' 
And yes! This is what I've been learning these past few months and I am sure that it still testing me. For helping me to learn how to be patience!



And I found this... 
Murphy's Seventh Law 'Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.'
Closely to what my professor said.

Yeah even they're just some laws and I don't even know does anyone proof them yet? But at least it's like a bell that ring me from my dilemma between dream and reality which is actually both great. But sometimes you just got drag down to the dark corner of the dream house you've made! 
Everybody has a dream which keep us alive from our reality and it's a light when things went dark. But there's always be better to remember that "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
Dream, but don't be fooled by yours.

Comments

Popular Posts