A DAY IN LIFE WITH MARIN | BANGKOK EDITION #THESTORY

This is something different. My first ever "A day in life with..." post.
No better way to start my first post with homie a.k.a Bangkokian right?!
Marin own her own channel here

Ok let's start our day with "Hey, GOOOOOOOD MORNING!"

MORNING 


What time do you wake up in the morning? And…What’s is the first thing you do when you woke up?
 I usually wake up around 7-8 in the morning and the first thing I do is check me Flipboard apps. It's like a personalized online magazine specifically design to fit your personal interest. And, it's free which is, even more awesome.

What is your favorite perfume?
My all time favorite perfume is Her by Narciso Rodriguez. It's my fourth bottle now.



LUNCH TIME


Where are you now (mostly) in the afternoon?
In the afternoon I usually be at work in the studio or just hanging out somewhere in the cineplex, watching movies all by myself.
What’s your ideal lunch?

Beside Thai food, my ideal lunch is piri piri chicken. If I could have that and mexican food everyday, I'm good to go.


EVENING BABES


Any favorite hangout place here in Bangkok? Where is it? I don't have favorite hangout place. I just go everywhere  if the food is good. But if I have to recommend something cool to do for someone I'd say go to the aquarium under Siam paragon preferably in the middle of the day on Monday (less people) and just have a mini picnic under the sea. I did that three times with a friend and we had a great time. It's an awesome middle of the city retreat.
Any tips for “sleeping beauty”?
Beauty sleep has a lot to do with letting go of your days whether its good or bad. You sleep better when you have nothing on your mind. But to be honest with you I always watch  one or two episode of a show I'm into at the moment and just crash. Also don't forget to clean your face and moisturize. I'm loving the physiogel moisturizer at the moment. It did wonder to my dry skin.



Comments

Popular Posts