A BOREDOM: WHAT TO DO WHEN FOOD SUCKS, BUT CAKES DON’T?

WHAT TO DO WHEN FOOD SUCKS, BUT CAKES DON’T?



Last night I have the highest expectations for foods/dinner, but turn out it was ok to less than ok, to be honest. But the cakes it’s the best. So here is my tips to survive this situation.
1. I went to the meal section and try a shrimp and lasagna, just a tiny pieces because the taste is unacceptable
2. I went straight to the salad bar and pick my favorite salad dressing. It helps you went through the rough night so well, contain with Vitamin(s).
3. After I finished those steps so quickly beyond anyone, now I went to cakes and bakeries bar. Since I am the first who finished the appetizer and main course so fast since there’s nothing worth for.
4. Enjoy your desserts.

5. Went out of the ballroom and find the secret spots to just sitting and observe lives and probably you’ll get tons of pictures to post on Instagram.
 

Is this post silly? Maybe, but I’m gonna tell you anyway.
With love xoxo,

Yanisa

Comments

Popular Posts