HOW TO SURVIVE SUMMER WITHOUT SMELL STINKY


How to survive summer without smell stinky.
My mom always taught me not to use deodorant. Yes, I know for someone it’s an only option. But my tips from my mom is trying to eat a lot of mangoes. Yes, in Thai culture [I mean my family], mango help to reduce the oil or stinky smell somehow. I don’t know there’s any science test or not, but hey you can try.
And if you going out in the middle of the day and you have an activity outdoor, I mean I have a few football/soccer t-shirt, but in my opinion, I don’t like to wear it in the middle of the day or especially when it’s so hot. Because I just don’t like the smell of it. When you're sweating this type of cloth gonna increase the sweat smell like 10 times harder, which I hate. But anyways I will suggest wearing a cotton or polyester because for me it doesn't cause any bad smell at all. And don’t forget to stay hydrated and not just from the water, you have to eat fruits and veggies as well. There you go my little tips haha.

by Yanisa Yimsuwan xx

Comments

Popular Posts