THE ARCHITECTURAL OVER THE FANCY SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS | THE PALIO KHAO YAI










Ok, Khao Yai is such a peaceful place by the way I mean Khao Yau the national park itself.
The place I went to for lunch called The Palio Khao Yai, to be honest for me is 'comme si comme ca'
But it's a clean place... I know it sounds funny when I said 'clean', but I try to say that the food in the certain restaurant is clean and the toilette is quite hygienic,
The hygienic is important people, at least for me haha.
I would say that if you want a place to have some quick lunch or take a pit stop and yet still enjoy the architecture this is the place for you, I also experienced to have lunch with a view of the hill, how cool is that?
Honestly I am a little bit disappoint when I arrived there because I have high expectation since so many social medias say that this place is the bomb, well like I said earlier this place is nice (I forgot to mention the Jim Thompson Store!!! U SHOULD check it out, I bought like four napkins and DIY scarf) but the place hasn't had that many options for me to explore, but again maybe because I went there on the weekday, so some store might be close.
But it's worth it, a good choice to try and enjoy the scenic and atmosphere.


- by yanisa yimsuwan - 

Comments

Popular Posts