WHEN I WAS IN HOKKAIDO, JAPAN 2017





A train from Chitose to Otaru.


 The view from the airport.

A day in Hokkaido.

Otaru Canal


It was a great experience for me to experienced the snow and maybe a little too much snow. But the view is nice the food is fresh since Otaru is a city that close to the shore, so they're obviously have a good quality food.
For me growing up in Thailand, I crave a lot of spicy and very intense and strong food's taste kind of way... Do you get what I am trying to tell you? haha
But so far no regret and very enjoying the trip.
Lastly, the thing in Japan is they all have this crazy and quite awesome machine everywhere for food which they're all Japanese it'll be nice if they have English because I spent 15 mins just to figure it out how to order my ramen! haha

xx




Comments

Popular Posts